Who uses the VentureRadar Database?
VentureRadar supports business professionals across a range of industries, helping them to discover, track and research companies globally.
Typical users/use cases include:
- Recruiters: Locate growing companies in specific markets and technology areas, uncovering companies with skilled employees or in need of skilled employees.
- Innovation and R&D Managers: Locate companies with specific skills, innovations or technology that can help you achieve your own innovation and R&D goals.
- Startups & SMEs: Ensure you have a profile on VentureRadar to be seen by potential customers, partners, investors, and keep track of other emerging companies in your market.
- Events Professionals: Identify the leading companies relevant for your event themes and ensure your events have the highest quality speakers, exhibitors, and attendees.
- Business Development: Business Development and M&A teams can discover and track emerging or established companies in strategically important areas.
- Investors: Discover and track potential investment opportunities and keep a pulse on the market.
- Incubator/Accelerator Managers: Locate high potential startups to invite into your programs.